Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Dude, they gave up 500+ yards. The only reason they were in the game is that we were sloppy as shit and spotted them 16 points. We play decently and it's a comfortable blowout.
Well, I talking about their performance. True, you can spin it that way, but they were doing good enough to be up 14 with under 1 1/2 minutes left to go along with still getting into field goal range at the very end. I was talking about the horrible calls in the end. Yes, they still should have stopped them.
Quote:
Tech shouldn't have lost to TCU. They're a solid non-BCS team, but they flat out don't have the talent your boys have. By the end of the year I honestly think Tech will be much improved.
Well, we shouldn't have, but we did. I never dreamed having a young quarterback would so hard until I saw the UT/OSU game and now this game. I guess we were spoiled having 3 5-year seniors back-to-back-to-back. We'll see how the rest of the year goes. It doesn't take much to compete in the Big XII this year, but getting Hicks back or not will play a key role.