Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
wtf, dude?

You sound like a pOUter. I thought you were better then that. :rolleyes:
Naw, dude, I never said that was THE reason we lost. Just one of the reasons. All we had to do was score one TD in the 2nd half and we couldn't do it. However, even the real UT fans said the refs did a poor job in their favor. I'm sure the real Oregan fans admitted that after the OU game. Still, it's hardly ever the real reason the other team lost, but it's disappointing that they couldn't call a good game. Like I said, it wasn't the main reason we loss. It's a shame that we don't have the reputation of a OU, USC, Miami, etc. or you would have really heard about it nationally. Think about the mehem if those calls went against UT and aided Tech to victory. eek Oh well, life goes on and here's to my Red Raider hopefully giving the pOUters a good game tonight in Norman. [ThumbsUp]

Oh yeah, I never said Michigan was better or definitely going to beat OSU. I said "if" they do win. All this talk is a "what-if" senario. Also, a Michigan win all but seals the deal for that "over-rated" Brady Quinn as Heisman. I mean, he's so "over-rated", he may drop to the #2 or 3 pick. :rolleyes: