I try and stay out of this subject as much as possible. But to correct whoever was talking about 2001, Nebraska lost it's last regular season game, just like Michigan and got to the title game. NU lost its last two because it lost the national title game, just like Michigan would. A rematch would be stupid. Michigan all ready lost to Ohio State. Let Florida take their shot. I think the right two teams are in the game and the BCS should add that the national title must include two conference champions. That would prevent the Nebraska back door entrance and stop the Michigan fans from bitching.

I hope Leach leaves the big 12. I am sick of hearing him shoot his mouth off. I'm not sure which is easier to recruit to, Lubbuck or Phoenix. Have been to both, you have desert or the Texas equivalent. The only thing ASU has going is that it is in a big city. I don't think Leach is enough of a disciplinarian to go to Miami. If he goes there, I predict a scandal worse than Gary Barnett and CU could have ever tried to produce.