Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
Jeez man, I'm fired up that they ever got this far. On one hand, if the Wild get clobbered tonight you gotta think, "They had a hell of a run!"

But on the other hand you'd think, "Damn, they had them RIGHT WHERE THEY WANTED THEM!"

Rolison had an unbelievable game last night, but he was looking a bit "over stretched" by the end of the game. 24 hours may not be enough re-coup time. Especially since they crammed his body onto a plane last night.
I think Fernandez will start tonight. If there was day between games, I could see Rolison starting, but not within 24 hrs. But you know what they say, go with the hot hand.

I know one thing, if I ever see Matt Cooke, it will be too soon, I am so sick of that whiney little cheap ass bitch!

It sucks that these last two games have been during finals week, I was up late Monday night, couldn't concentrate on studying until after the game, and I was up late last night studying for my final today.

But you have to have your priorities in order...that is why studying came after the games!!! laugh