Quote:
Originally posted by mbflyerfan:
Uuuhhh noooo. Czechmanek stated to the team that he no longer wished to stay in Philly because the fans hate him. So Clarke said he would accomodate and seek a trade. But it is 100% that he will not be back. And it would be more accurate to state that Belfour LOST the series for Toronto. Plus, a cross ice pass will work everytime if your Goalie is ten to fifteen feet to the other side of the net because he overplays everything. Yuskevich will also not be back, look for Therien to be gone as well. Last I looked, Wienrich, Ragnarsson, Johnsson, Desjardins, Vandermeer all hovered around 200 lbs and skate rather well. Yuskevich was playing with a grade three shoulder seperation. Desjardins was out. Therien is the only one you could POSSIBLY be describing. Do you want Czechmanek? You can have him. Regular season stats are fine and dandy. But having watched everygame in the regular season and the playoffs. The Roman that played in the regular season was NOT the Roman we saw in the playoffs.
Sounds like you're describing Dan Cloutier . . . laugh

I don't want Chechmanek. But I don't think he's too bad. You're right, he does overplay everything. Did you watch Barry Melrose's analysis about that, too?

You can claim that the defense is light and quick, but the Senators still skated circles around them . . . okay, blame it on injuries. I still think the flyers need some more defensemen . . .

You're also right about Belfour. Eddie blew game 7 for the Flyers, no question. But I think Chechmanek kept the Flyers in the series long enough for Eddie to Fuck the Leafs!! [Finger]

God, I love saying that . . . laugh

BTW:

I still think Bobby Clarke's an idiot . . . laugh