I think I bit off all my fingernails. All I could think of when Warrick missed the free throws was Derrick Coleman in '87, but then he comes flying across the baseline to swat away the 3-pointer near the end. Woo-hoo! Now, I get to count how many people accuse me of being a fair weather fan as I wear my Syracuse jersey that I've had and worn for the past 10+ years. Hehe.

Have to say, though, that the highlight of the night for me was watching Roy Williams's postgame lockerroom interview with Bonnie Bernstein. He showed great poise with his answer to her question about the coaching job at NC, giving her the benefit of the doubt by saying he understood it was her job as a journalist to ask such a question. But, she followed it up with another one about the job, so he gave her (and her producer) a back-handed verbal slam. Unfortunately, the phrasing of his last words could be taken out of context - "I could give a sh*t about North Carolina right now..." - but, I'm glad he said what he did.