Stock tires on a 2000? Really? Are you sure? Have they always rubbed or did this just start?

There's two ways to fix this, well 4 actually. Slanty's suggestion is one, but if you haven't done a PML yet, you probably won't if you've had the truck all these years.

Second, remove 'em. If you do ANYTHING with your truck, they're likely to get broken/ripped off/trashed anyway. Hell, I broke two of mine right after I got my truck by flipping up ice from the road right after I got my truck. So I took them off and haven't missed 'em. Problem solved.

Third, you could always just trim them where they rub. It's just plastic. (Most would remove them instead of trimming though.)

And fourth, if the rubbing just started (you don't say - that's why I asked), you probably need to figure out WHY they started rubbing and fix that. Could be a couple of things but we need more info before we can diagnose across the 'net.

Then again, the first two are good suggestions in any case... But first fix it if it's broke!

-G

BFG AT/KO
Custom fuse panels for electrical mods
Custom backup solution mod (lights/camera/monitor)
Custom switched power outlets (8+ total)
Lots-o-Lights (6 driving lights, 10 total)

Original registration - Sep, '03
Pre-crash post count - ~1100