God I did a lot (a lot more than it looks) on this project today. I really could/should have done more planning before taking on this but I was excited and bored and wanted something to do… something to do I got.
Oh, and there are some serious things I need to add to my garage. Like a drill press. I could have knocked a few HOURS off of this today if I had one of those. But, as it stands, I don’t so I used what I had. A dremel. Let’s just say that some of the holes aren’t “perfect” but they are as good as I felt like getting them today.

Got my reflectors and baby heat sinks in the mail finally

Reflectors fit pretty well but…

They are pretty small. I will probably have to cut some of the enclosures to fit. Then again, I may leave them so that more of the light goes forward and not on my hood.

Here’s these bar things? (I agree, they look like they are made to hold pipes. Funny, cause that’s kinda what I’m doing and why I got them.)

Have to trim a lot of it, length-wise and depth-wise.

This is why.

And this.
2004 World Champ - 4x4 Man Trans - Silver - 3"SL+2"BL - Revolvers - Rancho RS9000XL's - Rancho RS5000 stab w/IAB - ARB rear locker - 34" BFG MT's Soft 8's - Blood red Shrock Sliders - Mean Green 180A - Optima 31 Bluetop - U-bolt skids - Hz+dB's