Damn I've been busy! I got orders to recruiting school. I leave in 6 days! 8 weeks of school and then I'm off to God knows where. (Did I already mention this? I can't remember.) Anyone wanna buy a house in Yucca Valey, CA? grin I have 8+ weeks to sell! cry

So needless to say I haven't exactly had the time to work on this much. BUT, I did get a little done tonight.

Had to cut my nylon washers down so they would fit around the solder joints on the sides of the PCBs.

Pretty hard to tell but this is what they look like with the washers.

This is kinda what I am going for. The holes in the cross bar aren't EXACTLY where they need to be. In fact, I had to seperate the two long copper pieces of... pipe holder? Apparently I didn't realize that the cross bar is NOT flat/strait. They bow, I am assuming so they can hold more weight? Anyway, my light bar was strait and did not fit right inside the bowed cross bar. So, no big thing, I seperated them. Now there are 4 lights on one side, 4 on the other...

But from the outside you would never know.

I do have a little bit of a problem now. The holes I made for the enclosures are ugly. I need to patch the ugly. So I was thinking about filling the holes with either JB weld or this thermal epoxy I got, but 1. I would need to be able to sand the stuff down and make it pretty and 2. that thermal epoxy is expensive. (I know I've said that before crazy )

What color does JB weld dry to and can you sand it down and it still be strong?
2004 World Champ - 4x4 Man Trans - Silver - 3"SL+2"BL - Revolvers - Rancho RS9000XL's - Rancho RS5000 stab w/IAB - ARB rear locker - 34" BFG MT's Soft 8's - Blood red Shrock Sliders - Mean Green 180A - Optima 31 Bluetop - U-bolt skids - Hz+dB's