Thanks for the quick replies. I suspected the torsion bar had something to do with my issue.

As a matter of fact I did already make what I thought was the appropriate adjustment to the bar. I initially had the bar anchor tightened all the way to the frame, but then i took it all apart again and now the anchor sits parallel with the untouched anchor on the drivers side.

I'm guessing I'm still missing something as I still don't fully understand how the torsion bars work.

For whatever reason, each time i would lower the truck back onto the ground after adjusting the torsion bar, I'd hear a loud POP/Click sound...not sure if this is part of my issue.

Also something of note...not sure if this is normal, but i think my torsion bars are seized into the anchor. There's a notch on the back of each bar that leads me to believe these bars are supposed to spin freely once the anchor is loosened and the bar is pulled out of the mounting bracket, but they don't.

I'll upload some pics when I get the time, any suggestions on the proper way to "re-index" the bars would be much appreciated.

Edited by superrandomguy (14/05/12 11:36 AM)