Thanks for the further explanation.

To further explain on my end:

I had originally accidentally re-installed the bar with the anchor bolt tightened all the way to the cross-member (giving me no room for adjustment).

After realizing this mistake, but before researching online, I loosened the rear anchor to a point where it was completely parallel with the cross-member, I also removed the 3 bolt retention bracket and torsion bar from the LCA side and rotated it once I had created slack by loosening the anchor. This gave me more room to adjust the rear anchor upwards. It seems the only thing I ever really failed to do was adjust the rear anchor upwards and actually apply torsion to the bar (which raises the truck).

If what I just explained makes sense (I realize it might not without pictures), doesn't this accomplish the same thing as removing the bar from the rear anchor?

FWIW, last night I was able to raise the truck to match the ride height of the drivers side suspension. The drivers side has remained untouched since I purchased the truck (aside from replacing the shock), so i used it as reference for adjusting the passenger's side (close to) stock ride height.

It looks like the truck sank back down 1/4-1/2" over night (but not as low as it was originally) , so i'll have to re-adjust. Is this normal, or did this happen because I didn't re-index the bar correctly as you've explained?

Edited by superrandomguy (16/05/12 06:36 PM)