Ok so if you have ever taken pics at night, through a dirty windshield, then you know these just don't do it justice. I can tell you that the color the LEDs produce is SOOO white! Like the background of this page white. They make my normal OEM headlights (that cause me to get bright-lighted often) look brown. I set the white pot out 25', then the ladder 25', then the red box 25', then the Titan is another 8-10'... from the front bumper of my X. If you have never seen white LED light, I just can't explain how chrisp the light is. I see more LEDs in my future. Oh, and I am pulling less than 15 amps (fuse is 15A) I don't know how much I AM pulling?

Control shot

Normal headlights

Normal headlights high

Just lightbar high

Just lightbar low

Normal headlights high and lightbar high

Moved the X into my carport beside the house. The lattice hangs down below the height of the lightbar so much of this gets blocked.

Normal headlights

Normal headlights high

Just lightbar high

Just lightbar low
2004 World Champ - 4x4 Man Trans - Silver - 3"SL+2"BL - Revolvers - Rancho RS9000XL's - Rancho RS5000 stab w/IAB - ARB rear locker - 34" BFG MT's Soft 8's - Blood red Shrock Sliders - Mean Green 180A - Optima 31 Bluetop - U-bolt skids - Hz+dB's