Too bad on the damage. Good luck fixing it.

One word of caution though since you're now in Michigan (I'm in Battle Creek - south-central lower). Lights on the top of your truck (what Michigan defines as OFF-ROAD lights) are illegal on the road. I looked into this when I made my lightbar and added my driving lights on the front. Michigan only allows 4 white lights facing forward at a time, and they must all be below the hood. Oh, and 2 of them must be your headlights. This is probably true in most states. So you can run with your headlights and fogs or driving lights. That's it. That's your choice. And they must all be 55w or less (high-beams are 65w and are the exception in that they must be dimmed for on-coming traffic).

A cop can AND WILL stop you for running your off-road lights on the road if he catches you. Michigan doesn't play with this.

I understand the desire to watch for deer. They're a real problem here. That's why I "modified" the bulbs that are in my Hella 500's on the front. Those come with 55w bulbs but will also take the 100w H3's. There's a tang on the side of the bulb so it won't fit in a 55w socket. THAT'S ALL TO PREVENT IT... (And yes, I made sure my wiring can handle the extra load and the Hella 500 housings can too.) This way they are much brighter (they're REALLY bright) and if I were to get stopped, you can't tell the bulb mod without taking them apart.

Anyway, a word of caution...

-G

BFG AT/KO
Custom fuse panels for electrical mods
Custom backup solution mod (lights/camera/monitor)
Custom switched power outlets (8+ total)
Lots-o-Lights (6 driving lights, 10 total)

Original registration - Sep, '03
Pre-crash post count - ~1100