Thanks for your kind response.
I visited the "Stealer" last night for an estimate. My buddy was right, both are broken. They quoted me $299.00 for each side for the leaf kit parts and a few more bucks for the related hardware needed to install. Of course the Labor is over $100 a hour too...since my friend tells me he can do this repair I am on the hunt now for the parts. If anyone has some suggestions there that would be helpful. I also thought I would visit a local suspension/spring shop that has been around for over 100 years, they make custom leafs for all kinds of vehicles so I am sure they can repair mine. With a repair of this expense I feel it is a good idea to "shop around" a little since I am not Donald Trump. (I have much less hair...on my head) My local Nissan dealer who gave me the estimate last night also suggested that I write a letter to Nissan and express my feelings. Keep in mind that this 4x4 is only just five years old. It has never been taken officially off-road. (sorry to admit that here to everyone) I bought this SUV because I thought it was rugged and also looked rugged. My little pop-up camper could not have done this damage...it is the second smallest one they make (Palomino Pony). And I am only able to camp during the summer months here in good old Minnesota and I don't make more than 6 or so trips a year....I work too much. Now that my X is paid for, I guess I am swapping payments for repairs? Thanks to everyone here for listening to me whine about it.