Then I had to go back to work for a few weeks. In that time, I tried to make some progress to another project of mine... OBA.
I had no luck finding a good spot for the compressor or the little tank I have in my X, under the hood, under the X, by the spare tire... So it just ended up here. This isn't expected to stay this way, I just ran out of time... again.

I need to take some new pics of the "finished" product, I just called it quits last night. But I bedlined the whole box.

I will get more pics today. Like all the junk in the floor of my x lol? I THOUGHT about making the box go all the way down there. I don't know what I would put in it? Another battery? I don't THINK the compressor and tank are going to stay there. It is rather loud when I turn it on, but I did get it all wired up on switch, relay, and automatic shutoff at 110psi. Also got it plummed with one quick connect in the front bumper and one in the back. The tank is only a 1 gallon tank so I'm pretty sure I won't be using any kind of air tools. About 95% of this whole project was done with stuff I just had laying around.
2004 World Champ - 4x4 Man Trans - Silver - 3"SL+2"BL - Revolvers - Rancho RS9000XL's - Rancho RS5000 stab w/IAB - ARB rear locker - 34" BFG MT's Soft 8's - Blood red Shrock Sliders - Mean Green 180A - Optima 31 Bluetop - U-bolt skids - Hz+dB's