Figured I might as well check in here, in addition to the threads i started a couple days ago. I mean, by some miracle I still manage to rank 4th all time in posts. LOL

Also I just noticed, I was a registered user before XOC, which is bizarre, but I'll take it. Did Ian originally register a DivSoft or Ian account before the XOC one.... 21 years ago is a long time, so I honestly Don't remember.

I HAVE managed to avoid Covid thus far, though I've lost some friends... I'm sure we all have.

I did somehow take the lemons dished out early on from covid to make some lemonade... I got the hell out of California last summer, and became a first time home buyer in AZ. I didn't realize how much I'd missed living in Arizona until I was back here.

I just picked up another Jeep XJ, this one a '98 with 6.5" 4-link, rolling on 33s

Had been a while since I had something off-road worthy, and I finally bid farewell to my Harley about a month ago... so needed a toy.

Speaking of that bike, my last post here was in 2015 saying i'd bought it...

A few months after that, I wrecked. Bad.

Like as it was happening, I knew was was about to die, bad.

Took 6 months before i could drive a car, 9 months of PT, and almost a full year before i could ride again... I DID "get back on the horse", and built my dream bike (A Cafe-racer style Harley Sportster) in the process.

I rode after my wreck, but the joy was gone... every ride involved some fairly strong anxiety, and pure relief when I made it home safe. That just isn't a safe way to ride... so out with the bike, in with the jeep.

I'll be around... promise not to wait 5 more years before popping in here.

Hell, I still run the XOC Fantasy Hockey League on Yahoo wink

Edited by Todrick (20/09/21 06:40 PM)