Quote:
Originally posted by Bruzer:
I called the company president and I got one shipped out to me at Moab last week.

I played with it on the 20 hour drive home. I really like the miles to empty reading. It not only looks better than the original it is a smaller form factor.

Another feature it has that X'ers will be interested in. If you change your wheel size, the scan gauge lets you adjust the speedometer. It gives you the formula to do the adjustment if your speedo was correct before the tire change.

It looks like the stock 2005 Xterra Offroad computer is using the base model (smaller) wheel size, because on my trip to Moab the mileage and speed was slightly less than my GPS which was powered on all the time.

Using my GPS I was able figure out how to adjust the ScanGauge 2 speed to correctly show the MPH. I think it was off by 2% or something, I will have to check.

Great little device, I am glad I got it.
You were able to change the mph on the first one too. Mine was off some where around 3% when I changed from the 265/75R16's to the 285/75R16's.

I have not ordered my series 2 SG yet, but I will be. The old one is going in the Jeep.