yup, down here right now. should be done tomorrow if the place making one of the parts gets the part finished. otherwise it will be early next week when it is is shipped to me. I am getting all that you have in your list, but the departure angle is probably going to be the same. from having the stock bumper off today, there really isn't much you could do to get more departure angle cause of how wide the bumper needs to be to support all of this. If you were to replace the wrap around plastic corners with steel ones (which they are designing one to do), then you might be able to get some more clearence. but the drawback would be the added weight on your truck (approximately 50lbs more than the normal) and shipping it would be a problem cause of how big it would be (it would have to go motorfreight, more $). but i am only getting the actual bumper replaced and leaving the stock plastic wrap around bits in place. they are $25 a piece to replace so that is kinda hard to pass up and it keep the weight down. it is looking VERY sweet though!! the shackles on it should be around 15,000 to 20,000 just FYI. The bumper and swing-away alone should weigh in at just around 105lbs. add whatever for your tire, full jerry can and hi-lift.

If we get finished tomorrow, i will post pics ASAP. otherwise i will post them when i get it on there.

wo, beath to the person who rear ends me once i have this thing on. BWHAHAHAHAHA it is beefy as hell!!!! beefier than the ARB.

------------------
Synchro (aka Kirk)
Ashburn, VA, USA (suburb of Washington D.C.)
2000 Xterra SE, Alpine Green, Auto, 4x4, ARB, 32" BFG MTs
President: Mid-Atlantic Xterra Club
http://www.maxc.org/members/synchro.htm