...and so it was done.

Well, if you believe in that religious )_#% anyway... wink

Today I installed the extra set of KC Daylighters to the Yakima LoadWarrior thanks to the Light Bar Brackets they also make... I had to shift things around a little bit and enlarge the holes a good deal in the brackets since the KCs have a hella-huge bolt. I just have to run the single positive and with my luck, a negative as well down to the relay in the engine bay. There's no place to really ground them up there since everything is rubber-gasketed to the roof, etc. I may take a shortcut to one of the roof rack bolts though...

Needless to say, four KC Daylighters look rather... Intimidating. I'll post pix of this shortly (tomorrow maybe). Keep an eye out on Xterra Parts, as you might just see my X on their Website... wink

I also installed the Rancho steering stabilizer kit from SLR today. Didn't realize I'd be taking off the skid plate, but no matter. The install was pretty straightforward. The hardest part was breaking the first bolt loose on the sway bar mount, but after that it was just following instinct, basically. I checked the tolerances, move the wheels lock to lock and then tightened it all down...

Initial report: The steering is ever-so-slightly stiffer. If anything, it gives the truck more of a German auto feel - nice, smooth and tight. Bumps seem to vanish, though I've yet to really test it out yet. I have high hopes for this mod...

All in all, a good day under (and over) the truck! cool