I just got finished installing a set of Indiglos in my '00. Removing the dash and gauge pod wasn't hard at all - see asianusmc's great installation photos in this forum. The hard part was trying to fit the faces over the needles and needle stops, then making sure they would work. It's not something I would recommend for an amateur and you really have to work to get the faces down flat and the needles operating freely. On my 2000 I found that the connector tabs for the wires were keeping the faces from laying flat and I had to remove some of the white plastic housing to eliminate this problem. Also the faces had to be flexed a considerable amount to get them over the needles - especially the speedo and tach because they have that little tail piece you have to clear - and seemed to bind a bit at the hubs even after the screws were reinstalled. You can pry the needles up slightly at the centers to gain a bit more clearance (carefully!) It just takes a bit of trial-and-error to get it right. I also did not care for the sort of unfinished look of the 6 color control pad, so I fabbed a little housing out of styrene and mounted it to the top of my steering column cover with the flat cable running down behind and practically invisible. I would have to take issue with asianusmc and say that the install is not quite as easy as he represented. I would also recommend checking the gauges carefully by hooking them up and testing them (I drove around, revved the engine, got the temp up, got up on the interstate, filled my gas tank) before you put everything back together the final time.