The fact is that too many of us that have tried the high wattage Xenon bulbs have had this problem to attribute it to a "loose" connection. Either the plugs don't properly fit the bulbs, or simply the wattage is too high, causing too much heat to be produced. I don't think it's one particular plug (on say the passenger side) that only has a problem because my "faulty connection" occured on my driver's side. And like Lil_pino, I've had no problems once I put my stocks back in. I tried about 5 times to seat the Xenon bulbs in properly but without any luck.

Has anybody with this *problem* used non-Xenon high wattage bulbs (halogen only). Trying to figure out if this problem is only related to Xenons or it's because of the higher wattage. TimR is the only person I know that has higher wattage halogens and he has experienced no problems (still, he's only had them about 1 month). Generally, it took most of our plugs about 2-3 months to develop the problem. Good luck TimR and I hope this doesn't happen to you. If you decide to keep the bulbs in, then I would be interested in knowing if they work without problems.

------------------
2000 Silver Ice SE 4X4 Auto

also known as 2xterras on Edmunds Bulletin Board