Hello everybody,

I'm the unpround owner of a 2002 Explorer XLT. With only 37000 miles on it and (1000) miles out of the crappy warranty I'm already have problems I'm paying for out of my own pocket. We had an altima back in the day (1995) and loved the thing so I know Nissan's are very reliable. Needless to say I've got the explorer on autotrader and am trying to sell it myself b/c the trade in value is a joke.

I read the excellent thread on faxing dealerships and all the tips and stuff I do have a question though.

I have been dealing with the Internet Sales Manager at a couple dealerships near by in Atlanta and feel like one is offering me a pretty great deal. Just want to make sure I really am from all you pros. We're looking for a Granite XE-V6 2WD Automatic with the Power package. One dealer ship said they have 29 of them and will offer me 18,977 plus tax out the door with the .9% APR for 36 months on any of them. The higher payments with 36 months doesn't scare me b/c I know that at the end of the loan I'll only be out like $300 in interest. Does this sound like something I should pull the trigger on?
Thanks for your input!