Some of you may have seen my post about my Xterra suddenly dying while driving. I had no idea what caused it nor could anyone on here really give me a good reason as to what could cause it.

I took my xterra in to get it looked at because I am headed on a road trip tonight and I needed assurance it wouldn't happen again.

The Nissan Tech got mad and actually started yelling at me because I apparently "wouldn't understand" why he refused to service my Xterra.

He claimed that he will not service my Xterra since I have aftermarket parts and lights installed un-professionally. He said mainly, that since I had "post-factory" parts installed he doesn't have to look at it.

He flat out refused me service and said he would not service my Xterra until either:

A) I got the lights and CB radio/antenna professionally installed, OR

B) I uninstall all the wiring and take the lights and CB radio and antenna off the vehicle completely.

MAN I'M PISSED!!!

Sorry for the rant, I just thought I'd warn all of you before you take your vehicle into Boulder Nissan.

If any one else has had experience like this, please, let me know. Maybe we can do something about it on a more corporate level.