Quote:
Originally posted by Garrett E:
......The Nissan Tech got mad and actually started yelling at me because I apparently "wouldn't understand" why he refused to service my Xterra.

He claimed that he will not service my Xterra since I have aftermarket parts and lights installed un-professionally. He said mainly, that since I had "post-factory" parts installed he doesn't have to look at it.......

......Maybe we can do something about it on a more corporate level.
He is absolutely full of sh!t. There are laws about this sort of thing. First and foremost, the burden of proof is on the stealership to deny warranty work.

For example, they can't begrudge you engine work because of an idler arm brace.

Your best bet to get the truck fixes is to visit a real dealership like Tynan's (Allen). Once he gets you fixed up then we can take care of "holmes" at Boulder.

First step is to post his name on the internet. get word around how he treats his customers. Nissan may not care, but the owner of the dealership may not appreciate having their name drug through the mud because of one bad apple.

A written letter to the general manager, cc'ed to the president of Nissan wouldn't be a bad start, either. Xterra owners are some of the most loyal Nissan enthusiasts; the company should at least try to follow existing warranty laws.