first off, i am not complaining about the dealership itself, just this one MAJOR problem i'm having...just need to vent...
i bought my first X through them, and when it was in the accident, the service guys were FANTASTIC!!!! when it was finally totaled, i purchased a SECOND X...there was a difference between what the insurance gave me and what i bought the new truck for...the dealer was supposed to send that difference in a check to NMAC...NEVER HAPPENED!!!
i got a letter from NMAC stating that i had a deficiency balance of $915...i called NMAC, and they said that the insurance cut them a check for $1000 less than agreed upon...so, i call up the insurance company, the check was right...it was a typo on NMAC's part...no biggie...so we investigate further, and its all because O'Brien NEVER send in that check!!! so, i call the dealer AGAIN, and he said he'll take care of it...NEVER happened!!! so, i get a call from a collection agency today!! now, if its not taken care of by the end of the month, its going on my credit history!!! needless to say, i'm a LITTLE pissed off right now!!!
and i was seriously thinking about leasing a new pathy for my fiancee from them...
right now, it looks like i might take my business elsewhere!!!

------------------
'01 Solar Yellow XE 3 Pack
www.geocities.com/spoiledxterra
Clear the Mechanism
AIM username: SpoildX