I must say that the worst place to get a muffler,stock or high performance,is exhaust works in tucson az,now there is 3 in town each are owned by different people,so i can't speak for the other two but "if anyone from tucson or knows tucson" knows the one on ft.lowell is the worst,the guy u talk to on the phone doesn't know anything,i asked him that i wanted a muffler that i could'nt hear on the inside,he said that the v-tech would do it and that they put them in all the time.Well after waiting for 3 hrs and 200.00 later they were done.kept it for the weekend and was totally dissapointed.so i called them and they told me that there was no refund and they would charge me 65.00 to put a stock muffler on,then they came back and told me that they would swap a stock muffler from another x, so i said are u going to use my muffler for the other x and they said yes,so they were not going to give me a refund on my muffler, turn around and sell mine to the other x,and charge me 20.00 to put the stock muffler on,that they got for free i might ad,and think that was alright,very bad business practice, so i'm keeping my muffler and their putting on the stock mufler from the other x and charging me 20.00 for everything, does anybody know who i can call to turn these slimeballs in?