It was a last year. My X started having clicking noise when I turn fan on. Sounds like fan is hitting something or something stuck in a fan. so..I brought my X to dealership for check up. About 30min after check up, service manager came up to me and said, a leaf stuck in fan. In order to remove it, They need to open whole front panel and It will cost $450.00 and it needs to be done by Tech. not a oil change boy. Well...the only reason that I brought my X to dealership was in any case I didn't want to break my warraty. but that wasn't covered by warranty and cost $450?..I came home and..open manual to find out where is a fan located. Luckly It was right next in-cabin filter that I replaced last summer. unscrewed couple of screws and dropped cover. Well..there was a fan cover! unscrewed 3 more screws and..There was a leaf stuck in a fan. I took leaf out and screw everything back and close plastic cover. It took 30 minutes and I'm not a trained Tech. Is this normal hassle from any dealership? or Our town has bad dealership? laugh