You learned quickly - congratulations smile

Feels good to save money, eh?

And you are darn right there is a lot of room to negotiate, because as you no doubt read on Carbuyingtips.com, dealer invoice is very rarely the dealers true cost for the vehicle.

When it was all said and done, I paid around $23.5 for my X, well under factory invoice - it was a combination of factory rebates and the dealer I faxed with really, really really wanting to make a sale. They confirmed with me three times that I would be in the very next day, the last day of the month smile , to pick up the X. No doubt they were one or two cars away from getting a large plateu sales bonus of some sort. I'm almost positive, because they had to obtain my X from another dealer, and that usually costs them ~$300-500 unless they were owed a vehicle from the other dealer already (all kinds of crazy horse trading goes on behind the scenes - some of the stories I have had friends who work at dealerships tell....)

Good luck, it sounds like you are well in the hunt and if you already confirmed the deal, congratulations! [Wave]