Wow, never in my life have I (or the rest of friends and family) been so appalled at the customer service than that I recieved at Team Nissan. THe first guy I worked with seemed nice enough, gave me a quote on a payment, I told him I would think about it...gave him a call back about two hours later and he said "sorry, we can't do it anymore" mad . Kept trying tow work with them, they said they would find the car for me after I agreed to pay the higher monthly payment...they couldn't find the car anywhere. Kept telling me they would have it here by a certain date, I would call and they would act like a jackass and say "You can't hold us to that you know!" NO, I DIDN'T KNOW! mad They then told me they "were making no money on the car" RIGHT! It was out of the kindness of their hearts they were getting me this car, don't dealerships always do that?!. Long story short...tld them I was taking my business elsewhere, was driving my new X around a few weeks later and got a call form the Team NIssan that my car was there and ready....HOLY F*&K! Are you serious!? I stormed in there two weeks ago and told them don't bother!
It was just an unreal 'X'perience! I am sure people will tell me that I was just lucky and this was an isolated time...I just can't believe the way they treated me and my family. Would not recommend this dealership to my worst enemy. I bought at Peter's Nissan in Nashua NH. They were wonderful