I gotta say this. I never really have liked car dealers but when I went to get my 1997 pickup worked on I wasnt planning on buying a new vehicle. The 2002 Xterra sitting on the lot was calling my name. The saleslady asked me if I wanted a test drive . I said yeah. Well two hours later i was driving the 2002 Xterra. I do not regret the deal . It was the best deal I ever made. Plus the Xterra has more power than my 97. I also drive this vehicle everryday and take it off road when I am out hunting somewhere as my friends say .
If ya live in North Eastern KS and want an Xterra Topeka Nissan has the best deals going. Ask for Julie and tell her " Drew Carey" sent ya .
You can lead a man to frigid water,but you can't make him put on his neoprenes and jump in. Only waterfowlers will do that.They gladly leave the comfort of there homes in the predawn black to seek out the bleakest marshes and muck-ridden fields where ducks and geese abound. And like sleet driven by a hard north wind, They are unstoppable.
From MISERY LOVES COMPANY