Owned my Xterra for 4 wks now, and already had it in the shop for 9 days over two visits. Brakes grinding, been in three times and no improvement. been in for rail dust twice, and still haven't gotten it all fixed(even after I spent literally 3 hours one day marking every spot for them). Had to have the wiper cowling taken in 3 times to have wax residue removed before they simply replaced it (just dyed it the first couple times, washed the truck and the dye came right off). For the brakes I was first told nothing was wrong and it could get better OR it could get worse. Second time I was told they found the problem and had fixed it(no improvement). This last time I was told a Nissan inspector came out and looked it over, and that it had gotten better, but the noise is normal. Yeah, maybe on an older car with worn out brakes. Still no improvement, every time I call I get sent from one different person to the next. Stay Away from these people. And go figure they got the Nissan Excellence Award.