In September, I was involved in a fairly serious collision.

Here's the link to the thread about it: http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=008333

Anyways, it's been almost two months now, and the Nissan collision center that's "repairing" it still has it. They've JUST begun installing the new driveshaft. Yes, it took them two fucking months to reweld one suspension part and replace a door. Of course, since they left the important drivetrain parts for the end, they're coming up with all kinds of problems they should have found earlier. As of right now, they still need to order transfer case parts and God knows how long that's going to take.

The other party's insurance (the party at fault) has refused to pay anymore of my rental car, and I have to pay over 600 (and that's only as of today) for a god damn rental because the shop is taking their god damn time.

Trying to talk to anyone at the dealer is just bullshit, so can anyone recommend numbers that'll get me higher up in the Nissan ladder? I mean someone who can in turn contact them and get them to hurry the fuck up. This is ridiculous.