Myrtle Beach would seem like a good choice considering the overpopulation of rednecks and white trash tourists. I grew up south of there, and the best advice is to go inland (packing heat for return fire) and look for logging trails. You usually have to back pretty far on a road to meet resistance. It helps to fly a Confederate flag. If you are truly serious, travel south to Murrells Inlet on Hwy 17 South, hang a right on Wachesaw Road (you'll see a big yellow house/restaurant on the right) and take a right at the first mid-point intersection. Look on the left for a couple dirt roads. If anyone asks, tell them you are looking for "CLAY PITS", and they will steer you. The Pits is a giant bowl filled with mudholes, hills and maybe the ramp is still there. Make sure you can climb steep inclines because depending on runoff conditions, you will need a heaping headstart (or a winch) to get out. Leave it to me to buy my X in California, b/c it was a lot of fun when I was younger to go 4-wheelin' back there. If you go, please email me at mtw@callwave.com b/c I would love to hear how the place is holding up. In our hey day, the place could handle at least 12 trucks at a time.