Kuuipo and I will be driving from AZ to Northern California. I have a race in Wisconsin so we are driving to Ca to pick up the race car at the shop. The first night Aug 6th we will be going to Salt Lake City. The next night aug 7th we will be staying in Rapid City for Mt. Rushmore. Wed night the 8th we will be staying in North sioux city, SD, ON the 9th we will drive to Madison, Wi and on to Elkhart Lake Wi on friday. Race on Sat and Sun. If my race gets done soon enough on Sunday drive to Indy sunday Night. If not we will drive to Chicago on Sun night. Then on Monday I am testing at Indianapolis. On monday night drive to louisville, ky. Hopefully can meet up with you again mindie. On tuesday drive to Little rock ar. On wed drive to my brothers in Dallas TX. We will spend thursday and friday there. On sat drive to Elpaso (Hey imascae) on then on sunday back home in AZ. We would like to meet up with as many XOC members as possible. I would like to get stickers from all the clubs we go to I will also be bringing some AZXC with me. we could meet for dinner each night at the places we are going to be at.

------------------
"I can make it over any obstacle, I just might not be able to make it to the next one."
www.azxterraclub.com